Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 126, 2 by ctmorris

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright ctmorris

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 126

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

Back to postNext photo >>>
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 126
ctmorris wrote:
Good morning everyone. We had some lovely rain last night and now today everything is lovely and damp. It's still overcast and a slight wind but cool. Everyone must be having a sleep in today. Theresa, my dog insists on getting the chooks poop. I suppose it is only grain and grass refuse. lol I got a bit done in the garden yesterday. I have some lovely cacti flowering. Yes I still have the cacti. Some are 12' high now. I'm waiting for a lady to come and take the big ones but she is busy working. It's going to be fun and games moving them. Just as well Brian taught me well how to handle them. I've just been to pick up galah food and chook food then went down the street to get some milk and there wasn't one parking space anywhere. I finished up parking out behind IGA and walking through the back way. Goodness it was busy. A lot of holiday makers here this time of the year. The Lake looks absolutely beautiful and is great for a lot of different things.Well had better get over to the Brom site and have a look. Colleen