Tropicals & Tender Perennials: Winter time for the Brugs, 2 by Gourd

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Gourd

In reply to: Winter time for the Brugs

Forum: Tropicals & Tender Perennials

Back to postNext photo >>>
Photo of Winter time for the Brugs
Gourd wrote:

Hi guys, good yo see you Deborah. Oh I know , I feel the same way. I spent hours yesterday with my grandson just talking and also about how important family is.

Here is my cypress gardens with three dozen buds, I'm hoping they open for thanksgiving ..

I put a few lights on it and plan to put some more butterflies. Our Christmas tree thus year if we aren't done.

Charlene, my philo cutting got a new leaf and it us variegated, I'm so excited about it. Can you post a pic of the momma plant so I can see it. I love these. I got a really red stemmed on that has huge leaves, and it us just a baby plant Kongo Red I think is the name. I have at least one of peach Brugs that you sent me, your cuttings are the ones that rooted the best. I lost most of the ones from rapsody and several from Elizabeth. It is my fault so I have to start rooting them in spring. I have a great selection though, so I'm really happy. One that was doing really well just wilted last night, I don't know why, that is what us yapping to the cuttings. If I knit keep nod or two doubles alive, I'm one happy camper.. Lol. Thank you guys for everything.

A