Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

Ohio River Valley Gardening: OVRG #198 Spring is here!, 2 by Marcy_1

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Marcy_1

In reply to: OVRG #198 Spring is here!

Forum: Ohio River Valley Gardening

Back to postNext photo >>>
Photo of OVRG #198 Spring is here!
Marcy_1 wrote:
Wow...I'm away for a few days...and seem to miss lots!
First..thanks for all the concern and prayers for my son...it is much appreciated.
Bonnie, glad to hear your sis is back home..praying for her full recovery.!
And also glad to see hubby's sis will recover too. We just never know...do we??
My SIL came up over the weekend to help celebrate Dave's coming birthday...it's tomorrow...the 16th. He will be 74...hard to believe!
But he's still going strong! Works 3 afternoons a week at the store...gets all the local gossip...lol. Really ..he does! He says its much better than being a bartender!!!!!!!
And he does a lot around here for me also.
Anyway...was glad to see SIL...and she brought her famous Italian cream cake for Dave..his favorite. And being a home ec teacher..or whatever they are called nowadays...hers are always homemade..yum!
Well..we broke down and turned on the air yesterday. It has run nonstop for 24 hrs now...its not cooling properly...We had it recharged last yr..but guess its not holding a charge....wonderful.
It's supposed to be in the mid 90's all week here too.
But think we will have to shut it down soon...can u imagine the electric bill????????
Mercy!!! We are on level billing and are already close to 100. over!
Thank God for ceiling fans too...of course, they use electric too..but not like the AC.
Well..I best get moving here....Dave needs to go get license plates renewed.
Take care everyone..keep cool, and have a great week!!!
Oooo..last minute decision...pics...lol!
first is my artificial fire grate..next...new corner bed...that we blended into the long driveway border that was new last yr.
And that is the 3rd pic...well part of it.