Photo by Melody

Florida Gardening: A few pretty pictures from today before tonight..., 2 by jamibad

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright jamibad

In reply to: A few pretty pictures from today before tonight...

Forum: Florida Gardening

Back to postNext photo >>>
Photo of A few pretty pictures from today before tonight...
jamibad wrote:
Yeah !!!!!!!, We had some meaningful rain today! And the high winds too! I thought we'd lose some trees behind us, they were all leaning and swaying so much! And rain last night for a short period.

David, your underwater scene made with plants is a natural wonder, perfect replica of what it looks like when snorkeling! I wrote down some of the plants you named and hope to pick them up as soon as I can afford it. I love the yuca plant, the tillandsia ionantha and the huge philadendrum that is climbing your tree! I hope I got the spelling correct of these plants, but they are on my shopping list!

Gardenglory, I have azalea's too, and it's so sad that they can't stay in bloom longer than they do, such a shame, but I love the bogavillia's (sp?) as they stay in bloom for most of the year. I have 3 so far planted around my new home. I'd have more but my vegetable gardens come first, next year I'll add more flowered plants.

Here's my pot grave yard , and a few tire's meant for growing potatoe's, and a few pieces of lawn furniture that need repaired, lol, I hate throwing anything away, if I can find a use for it, it goes behind the green house, out of sight!