Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

Central Midwest Gardening: March 2013 Marching into Spring while flying a kite!, 2 by greenbrain

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright greenbrain

In reply to: March 2013 Marching into Spring while flying a kite!

Forum: Central Midwest Gardening

Back to postNext photo >>>
Photo of March 2013  Marching into Spring while flying a kite!
greenbrain wrote:
The Mississippi River is high again after the rains and thawing up north. This is a good thing since the river had been dangerously low for navigation.

Will, I really wasn't trying to trick you or anyone with the dove pics; though it was funny that you thought they were real. lol I also wasn't trying to compare you to the Mothman, but I'm glad that you liked the movie. If you were a "Mothman" no plants would be safe with you around. : ) I do like your sense of humor. Laughter is the best medicine & it keeps us all from going insane!

My youngest daughter & I took the dogs walking. I kept falling behind walking JoJo because he had to mark every tree, pole, etc ... Then, he would run to catch up with Nicole & Daisy. It was good that we walked because I cooked a big dinner -- fried chicken, mashed potatoes, gravy, biscuits, & green beans. Now I'm ready for a nap.

This March wind has been blowing a lot of debris into our yard. Today it blew in a nice big flower pot. "Thank you March wind." : )

Random pics: Real rose, fake (I repeat) fake owl, real hailstones, my "bootleg" compost pile (shhhh!), my family running the Mobot children's garden store.