Photo by Melody

Central Midwest Gardening: Sept. - 2012, it's time for Fall, and changing colors o, 2 by shortleaf

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright shortleaf

In reply to: Sept. - 2012, it's time for Fall, and changing colors o

Forum: Central Midwest Gardening

Back to postNext photo >>>
Photo of Sept. - 2012, it's time for Fall, and changing colors o
shortleaf wrote:
Cool, hope it grows for you! I also am curious if it succeeds as a cutting-grown Blueberry Bush. Here it is today, this is the Blueberry Bush that I got your cutting from, Pepper. - This is the majority of my houseplants/tender plants. - I put them all back out to enjoy a few more warm days, I'm thinking that unless the forecast changes, I can leave them out for another week, they might even get rained on. The Sunflower in the photo is all drooping like it hasn't had water in forever when actually it's only been 2 days I believe. I watered them all tonite, you can see water all over the place! I forgot to bring a Coleus in the other nite when it got down to nearly 40 degrees, but it's fine now. I am glad, I want to make more of them from that one.
I just got back from Walmart, I got me some new glasses! I got some genuine "horn-rimmed" spectacles all on order! I think I'd make a fine Clark Kent, haha, well in theory I guess! I can pretend to be Superman and leap tall buildings, save busses full of people and such! I'm getting bi-focals for the first time, no-line even! I just need to part my hair now like the Beav on Leave-It-To-Beaver and oil my hair down!
Will