Clematis: Prime time chat, 2 by citybusgardener

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright citybusgardener

In reply to: Prime time chat

Forum: Clematis

Back to post
Photo of Prime time chat
citybusgardener wrote:
I've been watching rain too. Getting that picture with the camera under my rain coat front was tricky. Tried holding the camera out, but immediately I could see it was very WET. Too wet. Yikes !

No problem with the screen name. I know it's long, but when I had to pick a name, I was thinking if I posted in the forums, I want to prevent people telling me to just take the truck/car over to____and pick up____. I'm in a very bus friendly city, and a block away I can catch a bus going any direction , every 10 or 15 min. Going car free has been a freeing experience. It's only getting garden items that takes thought, once my farm-/feed store moved away on me.

Everybody on the bus starts talking when I get on with a bunch of plants like I did this last weekend. Fun. :)

So where's the " Can't believe I did this to a clematis thread ?"
LOL

Check out my poor little Niobe. She got lost in things, and I'm in the process of redoing the whole back garden. Here she ended up awaiting her special place, with chaos still around her.. Seems healthy enough. We're living on the edge though. ;)

The blooms are fading, but see how nice the leaves are and new growth is fast right now.

What beautiful roots you have there !

This message was edited May 22, 2012 8:40 PM