Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 126, 0 by 77sunset

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 126

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 126
77sunset wrote:
Good morning everyone..
Its a lovely cool morning before another very hot day.
At least down in my corner of the country we do get a cool night and early morning most of the summer.
Just finished watering and enjoying all the birds coming around for their morning bath.
I always keep lots of containers of water around the garden for any visitors. ...bird or animal..

Most of the garden is toasted but will be green again come autumn / winter and spring.

Anthony, how are all your liliums going in the heat ?
I must admire my white Orientals as they have not wilted one bit and are in sun all day.
Love your pics and that dahlia is a pretty one.

Al, nice to see you taking Charley for a trip with you.
No wonder I havent seen him looking for cookies at the Tea Room for few days.
How fantastic to be aboard the space shuttle and to see Cape Canaveral up close.
Being a SciFi fan, I am often wishing I was born about 100 years into the future when maybe space travel would be a reality for everyone. Enjoy your trip home.

Teresa, how is Miss Mischief going ?
Hope all is well in your shaky corner of the world .

Hello Charleen, give Charley a cookie and tell him I have missed him around here.

Hello Dianne, Chrissy and anyone else out there.

Tome to get hubbys breakfast so I'll leave a nibble out for anyone popping in for a cuppa...

Hubby will see the doc in 2 weeks for test results and a date for the next big operation.

Hers a tasty treat...Chocolate Cream Cake

Stay safe
Jean.