Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 126, 0 by ctmorris

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright ctmorris

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 126

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 126
ctmorris wrote:
Hi Teresa. Glad to see you popping in to let us know what you've been doing. I thought that I would just come in for a cuppa and was really glad to see someone else here. I do hope everything's going well at Jean's. What have you been up to Dianne. I saw Charlie had been out the back looking for his cookies. Had a great day down at the lake yesterday with the boys and a few friends for the boy's birthdays. Cameren's was Friday and Branden's is Tuesday. 10 and 11 years old now. My little Great-grand son is 20 months old now. It is very hard to believe that Branden was only that age when he came to live with me. Cameren was only 10 months old and now he's 10 years . Everyone tells me that they will keep me young and I could never understand that because I was always on the go, sleepless nights at first, and when they're not feeling well and I thopught, How does this keep you young? but I understand now it's not the body it's the mind that they keep young. With all this technology and TV programs and the books that they read and the games they play. Lego is the fad at the moment again. Hello to anyone else who pops in. Hope the ones OS aren't too frozen. We had a very comfortable day of about 30C here today. I really don't want to see any of that 47-48C for a long time thanks. Have a great night everyone. Colleen