Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Garden Pests and Diseases: Stink Bug War, 0 by Gitagal

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Gitagal

In reply to: Stink Bug War

Forum: Garden Pests and Diseases

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Stink Bug War
Gitagal wrote:
coleup,
I do not have any Whole Foods near me anywhere!

In the Grocery Stores--would it be located with the Dish Soaps? or--with the facial/bath soaps????
How about in a Rite Aid or a Wallgreens?

I will look for it! Need it! yesterday I went outside and looked at my Knock-Out Rose--
and all the buds were covered in Aphids.

Looked at a couple of day Lilies (from Nancy) that have been growing in 2 pots from seed--for 3 years now--
and all the clusters of leaves had Aphids all over them. Must be an Aphid-kind of Spring coming up.
I KNOW I will see them bloom this year for the 1st time!!! She gave me the seeds at a past Seed Swap.
Joyanna was already there--playing with Froggie's necklace. I took a lot of pictures---
You all remember??? I did all the funny captions under each one??

Back to the Aphids......
I grabbed the only insecticide I had in a spray bottle and doused all of them.
Will go out and see. If they are all back--I will do the liquid Joy in water and spray again.
Until I can get this Castile Soap....

****8Got my new Clematis today from Brushwood. A "Proteus". Need to plant it today!!! Bed is ready!
***Anxiously awaiting JB's package of her Aimee Gardenia. I sent her about a dozen rooted, baby CC's .
Good trade!!! She really likes plants i have sent her as she says they are all healthy and "grow like weeds"....

What a great pal!!!!! Gita

My previous "Proteus" Clematis.....