Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Clematis: OMOSHIRO continues, 0 by Carolyn22

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Carolyn22

In reply to: OMOSHIRO continues

Forum: Clematis

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of OMOSHIRO continues
Carolyn22 wrote:
Kathy

I have changed orders with Brushwood in the past several times and never had any problems or issues. I even called to make sure they had received my emails. They are wonderful there - they truly are.

I also have sent pictures to Dan (on the other site) and asked him to identify a clem that I could not identify, nor could I get an identification on this forum. I did mention to him that I had not bought the clem from him as I didn't want him to think his products were going out mislabelled and then thought about it later that that could be a double edged statement. He was great about that too and also told me what I had.

Kathy - I wouldn't worry about it. He is truly a nice person as is all of his staff. Personally speaking, I don't know him, but the impression I have is that he would easily be a person to seek out socially as he is so very nice.

This is the clem he identified for me..... It was supposed to be Similkavi (I can never spell that), this one is Minister.