Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 35, 0 by 77sunset

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 35

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 35
77sunset wrote:
Good morning all.
A bit dull this morning but we did get a little rain last night. (very little ) Today, we are going to get a bit of timber to start on redoing the back entrance. We call it the back veranda but there is no veranda. It needs filling in to keep the cold weather out. I may be able to hang a plant or two in there when it is all done.
I will be planting a couple of seedlings today, that have outgrown their pots. Another double jasmine and a couple of plectranthus. I just have to have a walk around to find a space.
Kat with a catamaran, Now there's a picture. I can see you sailing down the coast with a chook on either shoulder. Pirates had parrots, Kat has chooks. Why don't you take the turkeys for a ride? They would love life on one of those islands up there. Better still take theneighbour and he can walk the plank at sea.
Steve, your Norman Lindsays sound nice but not my style. I just love landscapes.
Sammut, you are getting a population of people in your garden. Don looks right at home.
I can't imagine Jamie Durie in your carport Helen. Does he help in the garden at all ?
I have the beginnings of a scarecrow out in my Iris bed. I must get it done for spring. At the moment all that is there is a shirt on a coathanger, wired to a stake. The parrots like the taste of my iris flowers.
Hello Cody. Have a great garden day. What else is in your garden ?
Rosebud, show us your garden. Steve has blabbed about how lovely it is.
Chrissy. I am just off outside to say good morning to the Angels. I will post pics as the rest open.
Hello to everyone else. It seems that everyone is very busy . I will leave something nice to eat. Shelly and Marleneann had better hop in as Kat is prowling again. Sue, my broms are looking good in the cooler weather. It will be a test for them to be here in the winter. the couple I already had seem to like it though. I have a large dark green one putting up a couple pf pups. I am going to move them all into orchid mix over the weekend. I had them in potting mix until they established a bit. . Better go and have a chat to all the plants. Have a happy gardening day all.
Boston Cream Pie as an indulgence.
My indulgence yesterday was a large piece of the most yummiest mud cake I have ever had.
Yummmmmm
Jean.