Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 35, 0 by 77sunset

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 35

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 35
77sunset wrote:
Look what happens when I'm gone for a while, everyone jumps in and scoffs the wine and cakes. Kat, you seem to be lurking there. At least I know it is nevr me as I hate wine.
No orphans today. I am so disappointed but there was nothing I wanted to bring home. I did get 4 bags of potting mix. I also bought a small cheap shopping jeep from the reject shop and a plastic crate. Hubby will attach crate to jeep frame and I will have my very own wheelie bin for the garden. Small and light but so much easier to move pots etc. My favorite small wheelbarrow has given up it's front wheel to rust so will be relegated to the garden as another planter. I already have 3 around the garden. Well, I don't like to waste things.
I had to laugh at all you hoarders. I spent so many years when raising the kids , in rental housing where one had to be moving every year or so. That is a sure way to make sure you only have necessary things.
When I travelled around Australia in my car about 15 years ago,. all my possessions were in the car. If it didn't fit in the car, it was gone.
Now I live in a house with a hoarder of various bits and pieces of radio equipment in various stages of dismemberment. It may come in handy one day , is his excuse.
The only thing I hoard is plants and that's allowed, it's not the same thing.
Hello Rhonda, nice to see you and you do seem to have a nice polite son. Only thing is he won't send me down that lovely cabinet. Ha ha.
Cody, hello. That is a gorgeous angel flower in your picEnjoy your day.
Helen, I like the lighthouse. Where is the lifeboat ?
We had a little rain here today. By here, I mean in Hamilton. Lovely rain. Whe we arrived home it was as dry as a bone here.
Sammut , you won't be able to get in your pot jungle soon. It does look great. I am going to try your idea of hanging the pots. I already have a lot hanging on shelves with chains but there is a space that I could fill with hanging pots. Better move and go check on the angels . Chrissy, that mystery angel with the buds has them all opening at once. It's going to be so beautiful.
Shelly, we are all artistic in different ways. If you look around your own space you will se what you are good at.
I just love my painting and must get that room cleaned out so i can get back to it soon.
See you all later. Thanks for the wine Brian. I took a bottle for hubby.
One of hubbys friends sent a slide show of the mosy beautiful cacti flowers I have ever seen. here is one . Escobaria wissmannii
Jean.