Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 35, 0 by 77sunset

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 35

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 35
77sunset wrote:
Hello everyone. Brian who are you fooling.? Only had the buns with jam and CREAM, no butter. Ha ha. That's so much healthier than butter ? Hmmmmmm
Chrissy, I wait for hot cross buns all year too. I only buy one packet but they don't last long.
Steve, I am coming to pinch that furniture. I do love the cabinet and I'll take whatever else I can get in the boot.
It's a cool morning here with no fog today. i am still watching the Angel buds daily.
I have lots of nerines and other bulbs up now. I see the little Lachenalias sticking their heads up . It won't be long before the daffs and jonquils poke their heads up too. They seem to be earlier every year. The Iris es are looking good but with winter rain will wilt away until spring.
All the small plants I have put in over the last few eeks are standing up nicely.
Sammut. I potted out some Mandevilla seedlings too. Thank you.
I have Stapelia flowers coming on 3 different types . Sue thank you. Your piece has grown nicely and has a flower bud.
Chrissy , do you have speckled chooks to lay those pretty eggs ? Ha ha
Marleneann, I can't believe you missed the buns. They were lovely. Never mind, I'll put something nice out for you today.
Gardengal, hello. Are you getting any dryer up there now ?
Hello to everyone else. I know you are all busy with visitors etc after the weekend. I will leave some lovely nibbles as I see that evrything has been eaten .
Have a very lovely garden day.
Strawberry Cake.
Jean.