Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Weather: April in Like a Lion Too!, 0 by marsue

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright marsue

In reply to: April in Like a Lion Too!

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of April in Like a Lion Too!
marsue wrote:
Sharon: the house is looking great--your decorating efforts are certainly paying off. Love the new chandelier! Great bird pics, too.
Celia: how nice that you are getting a new greenhouse!
Kelli: sure hope you feel better soon! The Arboretum photos are beautiful!
Ric, the travertine is lovely. You and Robyn have certainly been busy--things are looking great at your place, too!
Bernie: glad you survived the "blizzard" LOL. Isn't it nice to have work lined up for several months ahead?
Dyson, did you finish painting the floor? Realizing you don't have to go to work is like getting a bonus vacation! LOL
FF: sounds like your move is progressing nicely--you must surely be one organized lady!
Kiska: hope things are going okay up your way--what is the volcano doing today?

Things are much colder here in Harrison, AR today. Our high is forecast to be 43 with a low down in the 20's tonight--BRRRR. This yo-yo weather we have had the last couple of months is crazy! I hope it doesn't get as cold down in Cabot where I live because I went off and left several potted plants on the patio--they will surely freeze if it gets this cold down there tonight. All the redbuds and dogwoods are in bloom up here, too, so I hope they don't get frostbite.
It was really windy yesterday and more in store for today and tonight which makes it "feel like" it is considerably colder than the actual temp.

Today for Harrison, AR
Partly Cloudy / Wind
High 43°F
Precip 20%
Wind: NW 21 mph
Max. Humidity: 46%
UV Index: 7 High
Sunrise: 6:51 AM CT
Avg. High: 66°F
Record High: 89°F (1967)
Tonight: Partly Cloudy
Overnight Low 27°F
Precip 10%
Wind: NW 16 mph
Max. Humidity: 50%
Sunset: 7:39 PM CT
Avg. Low: 45°F
Record Low: 25°F (1982)

This is the dogwood across the road from my house in Cabot.