Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: Flowering in March 09, 0 by weed_woman

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright weed_woman

In reply to: Flowering in March 09

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Flowering in March 09
weed_woman wrote:
Hi all, Hi Cestrum, I tried the back button, but still got an expired web page. I too think its a provider issue.
Pam, that swale is a pain in the deriere! I made it too narrow for the ride on, so now have to drag the push mower from one side of the property to the other, just to mow down it! Its only there to take away the storm water when we get heavy rain. The dam also overflows into it, and in really bad floods, the neighbours drive way becomes a river that flows in from the left side, taking all my mulch out to sea. ALSO, SPiders love to build webs accross from tree to tree, so when walking down it, you have to take a stick and wave it around before you! he, he. It's actually a nice little walk down there.
Chrissy, that bloom is magnificent. Does it have a fragrance. I can't help but stick my nose in a gorgeous flower, and am always disappointed if there isn't a fragrance. I'm glad you'll be back in action with some pics for us soon.
My neck does feel a little better thanks, (Tried Brians Angel Wings) and I have an appointment with a chiropractor on Saturday morning. I was supposed to be going to a "Tribal themed, teepee party and womens blessing" at a friends, but would rather have a fixed neck. the boys are all racing vintage motorcross this weekend, but I'm not looking forward to a house full of men, and going out to the track reminds me of lawnmowers and whippersnippers! He, he. Maybe I'll get a book and catch up on some reading?
I guess I'd better get out and see if there is anything worth taking a picture of. I wish I'd taken my camera with me when i walked the dogs yesterday morning, as the sunrise was pink and was reflecting in a roadside dam, with sillohettes of roo's all around. It would've looked great. Next time eh?
I made this bit of lawn big enough for the ride on. Whew!