Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Weather: August Daily Weather, What's happening in your yard?, 0 by Early_Bloomer

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Early_Bloomer

In reply to: August Daily Weather, What's happening in your yard?

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of August Daily Weather, What's happening in your yard?
Early_Bloomer wrote:
64°F here with clouds and sun and a nice breeze. Checked the radar map and it looks like there are some big thunderstorms crossing the lake to the north of us. It rained most of the night again here.

Joey..........A local nursing home puts on fireworks for the residents every summer. I didn't do anything with filters. The smoke was hanging in the air and glowing from the fireworks exploding above. Better get some good running shoes!

se_eds...........I like the pink spider.

Sharona.........Thanks. I do sell photos occasionally. It's strictly a hobby though. I also present quite a few programs for camera clubs and photography conventions in the northeastern US.

I had perfect conditions for my bike ride last evening. I got a late start and had to push it pretty hard but still managed to snap a few photos of the beautiful clouds and some of the cardinal flowers that are quite common in ditches and wetlands around the area.

early_bloomer

This message was edited Aug 10, 2008 1:40 PM