Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Weather: August Daily Weather, What's happening in your yard?, 0 by rannveig

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright rannveig

In reply to: August Daily Weather, What's happening in your yard?

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of August Daily Weather, What's happening in your yard?
rannveig wrote:
Celia - you're most welcome ;-) lol Nothing beats a little thrill early in the morning. lol

Kiska - yay! You have sun :-) Enjoy it while it lasts :-)

Glad you guys enjoyed the video. There are quite a few roads here that are not for the faint of heart ..... but usually the scenery makes up for the bad road. Not sure I'd have the guts to travel that particular road although I am intrigued ......

We just watched the opening ceremony of the Olympics. Selma was amazed by the numer of people who took part in the ceremony and remarked that every person in China must be in that stadium. I told her that there were actually quite a large number of people that weren't. lol Such crowds are hard for us to comprehend - if 10 people get together here we have a crowd ;-) lol

It's been mostly cloudy today, but no rain so far.

On our Sunday drive we decided to follow a trail up to a lake that we've been wanting to visit for a few years. It was a pretty rugged trail to say the least, it was 4 miles to the lake - a seemingly short drive that turned out to be a 2 hour round trip (including a very short stop ...... )

A "smooth" part of the trail .....