Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Weather: August Daily Weather, What's happening in your yard?, 0 by rannveig

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright rannveig

In reply to: August Daily Weather, What's happening in your yard?

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of August Daily Weather, What's happening in your yard?
rannveig wrote:
Good morning!

It's partly cloudy this morning, fairly calm and 57°F. Sunny as I'm typing this.

Sharon - Great photo of Lady M - she's such a pretty, vibrant color :-) I think that was the problem Hildur Eva had with the life west - she thought it looked awful! LOL She said it made her look fat ....... and I just thought WHAT?? She's 5! Where did that come from? (that would be her older sister, which I'm sure picked that phrase up from her school mates ..... oh dear)

Deb - I love that photo of your screened porch in the rain. Looks like a downpour - glad you got the rain :-)

Kelli - Well, people have been living here for a little over 1000 years and most of that time it was survival of the fittest ;-) I find it equally amazing how people can adapt to the heat. I didn't manage to do that in the 7 years I lived in Florida. Then it's taken me a loooooong time to adapt back to the cold - I'm just now getting there I think ;-)
lol Love the photo of Mono Lake :-)

zac - Hi! With those temperatures I think I'd never get out of that pool ;-) lol

Celia- cute birds :-) How cool to get a photo of them :-)

This was on the news last night - thought you might find it interesting. It's a story on one of the most hazardous roads in the country which has been popular with travelers this summer ......... not for the faint of heart that's for sure - but the scenery is amazing. Great views :-) They didn't say if it was a one way road - but I do wonder what you'd do if you met a car going in the other direction ....... http://dagskra.ruv.is/streaming/sjonvarpid/?file=4398011/13

A puffin from yesterday

Have a great day everyone!

Rann