Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Weather: August Daily Weather, What's happening in your yard?, 0 by kwanjin

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright kwanjin

In reply to: August Daily Weather, What's happening in your yard?

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of August Daily Weather, What's happening in your yard?
kwanjin wrote:
Morning, everyone! I was off and running first thing today. Up early and had breakfast with my neice and her mom. Then, back here to see the new furniture and give my DN that rug from the bedroom. Her son and hubby went camping last night and were home by the time we were done, so they had to leave earlier than I'd hoped. (sigh) Oh, well. I see them a lot. so it's okay.

Gary is amazing to put up with all he does. I envy him his patience. And that Luna is a wonderful color.

Kiska, that's very cute! We don't have anything that color that I can think of here.

Mau, yippee! for you! LOL I would think you could pot those up.

Rann, is your whole country volcanic? I see evidence of it in all your pics, which are lovely and amazing. I can't get over how big your girls are getting.

Joey, I'm going to guess B on the trivia. I love the contrast of the astilbe against the wall. Was that planned or a lucky accident?

84°F with 92º for later. I already have the cooler on. Tiny clouds on the horizon.
Feels like: 84°F

Barometer: 29.9 in ↓
Dewpoint: 52°
Humidity: 33%
Visibility: 10 miles
Wind: 8 mph SSE
Sunrise: 6:30 AM
Sunset: 8:35 PM
UV Index: 6 High

Buckthorn berries.