Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Weather: August Daily Weather, What's happening in your yard?, 0 by marsue

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright marsue

In reply to: August Daily Weather, What's happening in your yard?

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of August Daily Weather, What's happening in your yard?
marsue wrote:
Rann: love your pics! The girls are as pretty as ever! What is it with children and water--they just have to wade in it! LOL I'm with you about wanting a warm bed in a warm house--my camping days are long since past!
se-eds: I wish I could say our days are delightful--we'll have to wait til late Sept. and October before we can say that around here. Glad you got a little bit of rain.
EB: lovely photo of the evening shadows!
Celia: your damselfly made its way to my garden--I saw it this morning! LOL That wasp of yours can pack a painful sting! Ask me how I know!
Kelli: love the house--the only thing better than one porch is two! Where would I find the "Where Am I" threads?
Joey: -the astilbe looks like those fuzzy pipe cleaners and the different textures in your photo really make it interesting. At first, I was going to say C on the trivia but I have changed my mind to B--strictly a guess on my part.
Sharon: in my book, Gary is a hero any day of the week! Bless his heart! That Luna bud is lovely.

We are having a "cool" spell. High today forecast to be 85º! A welcome relief!
Today
Scattered T-Storms
High 85°F
Precip 50%
Wind: NNW 9 mph
Max. Humidity: 69%
UV Index: 8 Very High
Sunrise: 6:22 AM CT
Avg. High: 91°F
Record High: 104°F (2000)
Tonight:
T-Storms Early
Overnight Low 67°F
Precip 40%
Wind: N 6 mph
Max. Humidity: 87%
Sunset: 8:05 PM CT
Avg. Low: 68°F
Record Low: 54°F (1997)

Recognize this "monster", Sharon? It appears to be growing babies on the tips of some of the leaves. Can I pick them off and pot them up?