Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Weather: August Daily Weather, What's happening in your yard?, 0 by marsue

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright marsue

In reply to: August Daily Weather, What's happening in your yard?

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of August Daily Weather, What's happening in your yard?
marsue wrote:
Celia: the plant in my photo above is "Monkey Grass Variegata" (Liriope muscari)
We usually get goldfinches in May and December on their flights to and from points north. Sweet William is sweet. :o))
Sidney: poor baby of TF's! Red and blue polka-dots and itchy, to boot!
EB: you left out the rest of that phrase. . .making hay. . ."while the sun shines" LOL neat pic
Sharon: pretty canna. We could all learn a lot from Gary! P.S. Lizards get thirsty, too! LOL
Kiska: I can hear that brook babbling now! Pretty reindeer moss with the turquoise plant. What a woman you are--you face moose without fear (you do, don't you?) and quiver at the thought of a little lizard! I used to get a chameleon at the circus every year. They would have little leashes on them and you could pin them on your clothing. I wore mine to school. After a few days I would turn it loose in the yard. Nowadays the ASPCA has probably banned that practice. Have I reduced you to a mound of quivering jelly on the floor yet? LOLOL
Deb: slime mold! What causes it--do you know?
Pepper: glad no one was hurt in the winds--Sorry about the damage to the sidewalk--bummer.
Kelli: sorry about Fat Elvis and tiger----Bad raccoon!!!

Today
Mostly Sunny
High 96°F
Precip 20%
Wind: SW 7 mph
Max. Humidity: 55%
UV Index: 10 Very High
Sunrise: 6:21 AM CT
Avg. High: 91°F
Record High: 101°F (1980)
Tonight:
Partly Cloudy