Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Weather: November Daily Weather, Time for a garden nap., 0 by music2keep

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright music2keep

In reply to: November Daily Weather, Time for a garden nap.

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of November Daily Weather,  Time for a garden nap.
music2keep wrote:
Evenin' Folks! :D It's Dyson Dark and we have the wind too! I just sent it on over to Dyson, cuz I didn't want it! :D The wind chill is supposed to be in the "teens" tonight! Yep! Brrrr....

Cloudy36°F
Feels like: 26°F
Barometer: 29.9 in
Dewpoint: 27°
Humidity: 69%
Visibility: 10 miles
Wind: 16 mph WNW
Sunrise: 7:02 AM
Sunset: 5:12 PM

Kelli, Love your cactus! Thanks for the name... I was so confused with it blooming in November! :D
Sally! Love the Asters! Wow! I love your yard! :D All my color has gone. :(
Rann, I can wait...If I may, I'd like to save the stories & pics for JW.....Your Orchid! :-O WOW!
Deb! You have storm clouds! :D Did you get rain?:D
Thanks Kiska...he loves that little thing. And we got a really good laugh today! JW was snoozin' pretty good & all of a sudden he started laughing out loud! :D It was a loud HaHaHa laugh! :D
Sharon, That's rather cool for this time of year...or is it? Glad you got your things covered...after this week end I'll need to get my E-Ears in...& plant my mums...if I can figure out where to put them. And I need to take time to take some more pics...This Math is about to get to me. Gotta get to the home work! Ugh...It's only one problem, but it has 3 answers! It's gonna take 2 pages of paper!
Dyson, sorry about the rain...I thought for sure that you would get more than that! But like I always say...'some is better than none'! :D

The anwer to today's trivia...(Deb! You're on a roll! :D) C!
Snow crystals only form in a cloud where the temperature in the cloud is below freezing.

Nite All! :D
Joey