Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Weather: November Daily Weather, Time for a garden nap., 0 by billyporter

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright billyporter

In reply to: November Daily Weather, Time for a garden nap.

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of November Daily Weather,  Time for a garden nap.
billyporter wrote:
42* and windy both today and yesterday. I hung clothes out and my fingers got cold.

My old dial-up takes forever to enlarge pictures and then go back to the thread. I'll have to look at the small version I guess.

Kiska, very nice DC photo. I'll never get there so now I've at least seen a building :))

Dyson, you're all over the charts :))

Kelli, you're parents are my kind of people :))

Sharon, I love your dark gloomy clouds.

Rann, I love your orchid!! It's gorgeous!

Kelli, I'll take your 77*. Winter is coming and if I didn't need it to feel so glad to see spring, I'd never have winter again. I love the color of your cacti bloom!

Joey, I'll guess D. I love the yellow leaf against the green fern. Jw is adorable! I can just ''see'' his concentration.

Marsue, so nice you're close enough to help DD out with DGD :))

Sharon, I feel like the days are so long since the time change. I like standard time so much better! I get more done! Uuhhh, we put our lights up this week too, and the wreaths. I still have to wrap the trees. We won't light them till the second week in December tho :)) Love the sun... set?

Rann, I can't imagine it being dark that late in the morning. It would be disorienting!

Dyson, I was suprised by the news reports on how dry everyone was in the southern states. No water really scares me.

Seeds, I envy your rain. We've not had any for quite a while now.

Pepper, you have more frost than us. Strange, since you're south of me.

Deb, I hope you enjoy your beautiful day and get rain!

Sharon, I like your picture too!

Kelli, wish my carpets were clean too.

Well, I think I caught everyone at least once.

Fall asters and DH.