Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Weather: November Daily Weather, Time for a garden nap., 0 by MySharona

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright MySharona

In reply to: November Daily Weather, Time for a garden nap.

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of November Daily Weather,  Time for a garden nap.
MySharona wrote:
I have had a nice 3 day weekend! Traded a day with a co-worker, Jeff took Justin to Rockport to see DFIL and I had the house to myself - for 3 days. Ladies you know what I'm talking about! I got to c-l-e-a-n house! Made the Goodwill run this morning. No one will know anything is gone for at least 4 months! LOL!!!
Sidney – We were in the upper 40’s last night. I am lovin’ it!!
Dyson – I believe “thinger” can be a word. It’s related to “thingy”! Keep those hillbilly cats! You get rid of them you’ll have mice out the wazoo!
Kelli – The pics are great! I had to look up turritella shells. We have a zillion of live turritellas here. I find the shells all the time on the beach.
E_B – Those fishermen are cheating! LOL!! Great picture series! How is your Jeff?
Joey – Jeff was raised in Beaver County, PA, which is why he can’t stand long snowy winters anymore. I was raised mainly in the South (except for several years overseas) which explains why I love any cool/cold weather I can get! I love all seasons, but have never really had to “tough it out” as an adult in real “winter”! Therefore, per Jeff, I “just don’t know how hard it really is”! LOL!
Marsue – I love the misty morning picture!
Deb – I feel your pain. I hate that it gets dark so early now. Makes for a very long evening. Your geese are pretty!

58.5 °F / 14.7 °C
Clear
Humidity: 49%
Dew Point: 39 °F / 4 °C
Wind: Calm
Wind Gust: 0.0 mph / 0.0 km/h
Pressure: 30.12 in / 1019.9 hPa (Rising)
Visibility: 10.0 miles / 16.1 kilometers
UV: 0 out of 16

Tonight
Mostly clear. Patchy fog after midnight. Low 48 coast. East winds 5 mph shifting to the west after midnight.

I took Prissy to the beach yesterday to look for sharks teeth after the recent Nor'easter. No such luck. Look at this shore line!
Marylyn – Where was the retreat held? Beautiful lake!
Kiska – I love the Lazy Mt. picture! It’s gorgeous and saved as background! Be sure to tell DH “Great job”!
Adina – Looks like Fall is almost over in your area. How is your mom doing?