Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Weather: October Daily Weather # 2., 0 by MySharona

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright MySharona

In reply to: October Daily Weather # 2.

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of October Daily Weather # 2.
MySharona wrote:
Marsue – I’m going to make your pie and will let you know how it tastes – sounds delicious! I love tart fruit pies!
Joey – I stopped dancing 2 days ago – I was whipped! LOL! The rain is just making up for lost time, esp since there aren’t any puddles. I bet Jack had a grand time playing in the rain. Prissy loves the towel game too – she gets that “fierce” growl and shakes her head – the snorts (Boston’s snort a lot!)! Love that little pink flower!
Deb – Are you getting any more rain?
Kiska – Sounds like you had a nasty weather night. A perfect night to sit by the fireplace with a hot toddy! I’m going to tell DH about the RR; it sounds like fun to me. Thanks for the link! Winter is there, no doubt about it!
Dyson – So glad your son’s are okay. I truly hope they contact you asap. We’re praying for you and them.

65.5 °F / 18.6 °C
Overcast
Humidity: 92%
Dew Point: 63 °F / 17 °C
Wind: Calm
Wind Gust: 5.4 mph / 8.7 km/h
Pressure: 30.06 in / 1017.8 hPa (Steady)
Visibility: 10.0 miles / 16.1 kilometers
UV: 0 out of 16
Clouds: Few 1000 ft / 304 m
Overcast 3300 ft / 1005 m

Today
Mostly cloudy. Showers likely in the morning...then chance of showers and slight chance of thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 70s. North winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70 percent.

It's ben raining/sprinkling off and on since yesterday. We've had over 1" of rain and there aren't any puddle to be found. That's what I love about a good slow soaker. It's Florida/Georgia (85th Annual) weekend again a/k/a The Worlds Largest Cocktail Party (we're so proud). We are surrounded by Gators and Bulldogs this week and weekend. The crowds started pulling into RV City last Saturday. These people are serious! They come from all over and wreak havoc on our little island. For the most part we rarely have any problems, but we tend to stay off the roads as much as possible.

http://www.coj.net/Departments/Recreation and Community Serv...

Another picture from last night