Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Weather: October Daily Weather # 2., 0 by marsue

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright marsue

In reply to: October Daily Weather # 2.

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of October Daily Weather # 2.
marsue wrote:
Great photos everyone!
Sharon your sky looks like ours except over here there is no sun peeking through the clouds at all today! and I want to go to Alaska, too! (maybe we could all rent a bus--do you have room for all of us, Kiska? LOL)
Rann: Your front yard is great--love the little bridge. Is that a small pond underneath it?
Kiska: snow--brrrr!
Joey: I will try to find a recipe for lemon ice box pie. It's yummy if you like a pie that is slightly tart. My DH doesn't like them but I do!
Dyson: you were certainly up early! It was "Dyson dark" and raining at 7 a.m. today when I took my granddaughter to school. I'll be glad when the time changes back to standard.
Here's a fashion statement: When I picked up my DGD she had on jeans with big holes at each knee and over the jeans she wore a short little flared skirt with ruffles Her top was a knit shirt with a sweater over it and she was wearing a cute little knitted cap on her head with a knitted flower attached to it and, oh yes, she had on black tennis shoes with green frogs that glow in the dark! . . .and they call that "being in style" Oh, my! LOL but she is really a good kid--musically talented, good grades, goes to church, doesn't give anyone any trouble --so who am I to call the 'fashion police" on her! :o)

No weather pic for today--batteries are out of juice and I haven't bought new ones yet--just ditto Sharon's pic from yesterday. LOL On second thought I think I'll send a photo of my DGD so you can see her for yourselves. This was her school photo in the Spring of 2006.