Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Weather: October Daily Weather # 2., 0 by kiska

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright kiska

In reply to: October Daily Weather # 2.

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of October Daily Weather # 2.
kiska wrote:
Good morning - 10am ~~ 30*
Snowed last night and now that the ground is freezing up, icy conditions are here. Even the deck is too icy now, for me, w/out ice cleats. I've really become cautious in the past couple of years of the ice; it's everywhere underfoot and so, cleats are my new friends for the next few months. (can't believe it's come to this:))
The news of the fires is just devasting; so many affected by them, it's hard to comprehend those numbers.
marsue - what a beautiful yard you have; the brick work is so nice. And, I'm sure the soup has been great; time to start a new one?
Dyson~do hope you hear from your sons -
MySharona - 68 sounds positively wonderful...nice clouds pic, too. It is the Matanuska River; hope you can come see it for yourself someday.
music2keep - as long as you're passing out smooches to JW, I'll take one too, please:) Those baby grins are the best. Yes, salmon do run in the Matanuska River, in a few months from now.
Marylyn_TX- The procedure will be but just a memory soon, but in the meantime, please let her know there are people all over the country that wish her well..
adina - what a beautiful photo; sure hope you hear that all's well w/your friend.
Thanks, sugarweed, for the update.
Iced over pond, taken a few days ago, before last night's snowfall and from here on out, will be snowcovered.
Kiska