Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Weather: October Daily Weather # 2., 0 by billyporter

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright billyporter

In reply to: October Daily Weather # 2.

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of October Daily Weather # 2.
billyporter wrote:
Sugar, I think E_B takes amazing pictures and this one is gorgeous!! Hope you don't get wet at the game.

Marsue, I look forward to the color progression on your tree. It won't matter if they aren't all on the same page. Your rose is gorgeous!!

Sharon, the moon photo is fantastic! How did you get so high in the sky and keep the ground in the picture? I love the heavy cloud picture too. I imagine living near the ocean gives you some pretty thick ones.

Dyson, I tried the degree thing and found out it gave the degree sign, but I also got an A behind it. Now where did that come from? I gave up and went back to the star. Hope your solar lights work for you.

Seeds, wishing more than 2'' for you! It's sure been a rainy year for us. We're as green as a spring day in June! Saturday should be the last time I have to mow this year.

Pepper, our weather is your weather. Get some sleep babe!

Joey, I'll guess B. Grandma Joey? I haven't been on Dave's much so I'm sort of out of the loop. What a sweetie!! I love the Alaska onesie :))

Rann, cold and windy already? I was chilly, but now I feel a bit cozy :)) Button up!!! I love the color of your potentilla!

Marylyn, hope the bunny made it home warm and dry.

Adina, your trees and flowers are always so pretty! You contribute a lot thru your pictures! I hope the weather isn't affecting your new house.

We hit 55* and have had a bit of rain. Yesterday was beautiful! I hand spread horse manure and turned it into the garden. I cut flowers back and planted some small rhubarb starts someone gave me. It was a very good day! Today is my day of rest :))

I tore out the crowded border iris and grape hyachinths in the rock garden. I will enjoy replanting with something different next spring. In the background are Alma Potsche Asters and they are that bright and pretty!