Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: Dietes Flavida, 0 by

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright

In reply to: Dietes Flavida

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Dietes Flavida
wrote:
He looks like a huntsman....I like them because they eat the scary dudes and they are allowed to hang around at my place....outside I love the golden orb and the st john's cross spiders.....love their weds with the dewdrops glistening in the morning....prettier than any jewels.Love the smelly geraniums too.....lemon lime...attar of roses...peppermint....sadly the only one I have left now is my Pzzz Offf one (citronella) cause a dear little hubby pulled them all out and took them to the tip while I was away a couple of years ago...thought they "were Weeds" boo hoo......gotta watch him like a hawk....cleans up every now and then and like a lot of blokes kills things! The latest was a beautiful pink lantern that lived next to my orange and yellow lantern.....chucked paint thinner on it! "Oh just threw it out ...it won't hurt anything" now there is an empty place where my pretty pink bells used to live and I don't know if it is safe t plant anything there again ...guess I will dig out a bunch of dirt and replace it and hope for the best.