Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Morning Glories: MG war thread cont., 0 by Kell

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Kell

In reply to: MG war thread cont.

Forum: Morning Glories

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of MG war thread cont.
Kell wrote:
Now you tell me tiG........I read your post, took off out the door... I was out sweeping, hosing own my courtyard and taking pictures!! What a site, a mad woman on the run! And then I have this huge, and I mean huge 1940's metal laundry basket that I have filled with moss and plants, must weigh a couple hundred pounds wet.........which it is,........ it is on legs and wheels.......well I pulled it to turn it to its best side, it went down on top me!!!!............ with my leg under it........... geez.......... I was in trouble. My cat got all upset and was crying........I was freaked for I am in my bathrobe, on the wet ground.... trying hard to half hold this thing up on top of me so my plants will not break before I take the picture................ with no alarm alert to cry...."I have fallen and can't get up!" Well, there was nothing to do but push it off me.......... but truth be told I should have taken these photos last month when they are at their best! I just hope the basket has not broken!!! And now my back is killing me............... oh tiG.............. you are in trouble now!!