Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Weather: June Daily Weather II; Plants are a Jumping!, 0 by soulgardenlove

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright soulgardenlove

In reply to: June Daily Weather II; Plants are a Jumping!

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of June Daily Weather II; Plants are a Jumping!
soulgardenlove wrote:
Good Morning it is!! It rained lightly but steadily through the night. My bird bath has a nice 1-2 inches in it.. I'm so happy :) Thanks for sending it this way :) I'm going to the lake this weekend and to be honest, I would love to sit on the deck on watch the rain and I could be quite happy with that if it did rain more.

Hi Sidney :) It' been too long since we've hung out in the same threads :) I too still have pots that haven't been put out for summer! I always have something that needs doing!

Early, great garden :) What is the lovely white fluffy tall queen anne's lace looking plant?? I could use some in my cottage garden too :)

Kiska- OMGoodness! And I thought I had issue with the bunnies eating my stuff.. not so much with Moose! :) We do have an increasing coyote population though and I might have to use my kids play set as a hunting stand at night. My neighbor had her cat killed two nights ago.. Mine is alive and well and would hate me for keeping him solely indoors..... I have to sound so brutal about shooting them, as I've even had years of life where I didn't even eat animals, but now I have small kids and I'm a momma bear... and I want them out of here.

My well guy is digging wells like gangbusters and he was 1 month out when we got on his drill list. I told my husband to go for it when a neighboring county got taken down to one day a week watering and I got real nervous. My husband and I went back and forth over whether we wanted to do the well since if they don't hit water, you pay for the drilling either way. We really think they will as we know of some wells in the area. Chances are good. The health department/water authority is clueless and we called over and over to see if we needed a permit to drill and some would say different things.. We finally got to a top guy and we need an "intent to drill" form, so got it. :)

Thanks for the warm welcome here ya'll.. I'll hang out here more often!! Be back after the weekend :)

May yours be Rosey :)

Susan