Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Weather: June Daily Weather II; Plants are a Jumping!, 0 by music2keep

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright music2keep

In reply to: June Daily Weather II; Plants are a Jumping!

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of June Daily Weather II; Plants are a Jumping!
music2keep wrote:
Hi! All! :D We have had 3/4" of rain this afternoon & expecting More! Yipppeee!!

Blooms! Where have you been? You have really been missed! 'Love those "Irish Eyes"! :D
Kiska, The trout will be Ok, now that it is raining! :D I treated the water today & will give them meds tomorrow in their feed. When the air is hot & the water level goes down - there is less Oxygen causing a threat of ammonia build up. That was why I treated the water. The Meds are for a bacterial disease that they have contracted from the stress of the ammonia build up. We are also putting extra O2 in a few of the worst races. I'd like to put it in all of them but it is Sooo expensive.
Susan, I Do hope you get some of Marylyn's rain!
Sharon & Deb, Too! :D
Adina, Glad the temp went down! I know it has Got to be a relief! Tell your mom that we are wishing her a speedy recovery! ;)
Dyson! LOL! My nephew (next door) does the same thing! It Does sound like thunder! But am glad you got some mud puddles! :D
Rj...thinking about you there in Texas...
Kelli! Great Shots, But I could tell the dry is there by looking at the pathway! :-O The last pic only confirms it!

The answer to the trivia is...C! Yeah!
The Yellow River (3,442 miles) in China dries up for several months a year due to below average rainfall, increased irrigation, and the industrial demands of a growing population.

Have a Good Evening!
Joey