Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Weather: June Daily Weather II; Plants are a Jumping!, 0 by MySharona

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright MySharona

In reply to: June Daily Weather II; Plants are a Jumping!

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of June Daily Weather II; Plants are a Jumping!
MySharona wrote:
Deb – Welcome back! Can’t wait to see some pictures!
Marylyn – Your weather off the Gulf is heading into West Florida now. We’ll see some of it tomorrow or Thursday.
Se_eds – Vibrant color on the lily! It really catches the eye!
Kiska – The erosion has been around since about 2001. The hurricane season of 2004 didn’t help. It seems like every time we get a storm off the Atlantic it just makes things worse. The sea oats are supposed to help, but they just wash away. I see Mr. Moose is happily wandering the area! The fires are still around? I thought they had been extinguished.
Kelli – Spectacular flower! Pismo Beach. I think I’ve been there, but it was about 25 years ago.
Adina – Our prayers go out to you and your family and that your mom recovers fully and completely. 113 – is that normal? Do you get the dry heat or is it humid?
Joey – Cute bird house! I’m going to say D. Antarctica
Pepper – Another great picture of your lake!

77.4 °F / 25 °C
Scattered Clouds
Humidity: 74%
Dew Point: 68 °F / 20 °C
Wind: 0.0 mph / 0 km/h
Wind Gust: 0.0 mph / 0 km/h
Pressure: 30.24 in / 1023.9 hPa (Steady)
Heat Index: 78 °F / 26 °C
Visibility: 10.0 miles / 16.1 kilometers
UV: 0 out of 16
Clouds: Few 4000 ft / 1219 m
Scattered Clouds 25000 ft / 7620 m

Today
Partly cloudy. Slight chance of showers and thunderstorms in the morning...then chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the upper 80s inland... in the mid 80s coast. East winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30 percent.

You know you’re getting older when DH says “It’s too hot to go to the beach”!!! LOL!!!