Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Weather: June Daily Weather II; Plants are a Jumping!, 0 by music2keep

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright music2keep

In reply to: June Daily Weather II; Plants are a Jumping!

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of June Daily Weather II; Plants are a Jumping!
music2keep wrote:
Good Evening All! We have had a really nice day. The rain yesterday settled all the dust & the farmers got all their hay put up.They were really working hard at it yesterday! ;D

The answer to the trivia has stirred a great debate! :D But the answer is ... A. (according to my TV source)
Marylyn, I had guessed K2 as well, but I only get about 1/2 of the trivia right!
Sharon, Isaboo looks rather "brown"! :D Did she have fun diggin? :D Your butterflies a soooo pretty! Great beach shot!
Rann, thanx for the link! But I can't read a word of it! LOL! :D Hey! I'm doin' good to learn a little Spanish! ;) But Great pix! :D
Kiska, I Love your flowers! and the bear too. He looks right at home! ;) But I gotta tell ya ... I really like that Chocolate Lily!
Dyson, glad she is safe & got a little time off....I know I really never minded when there was a power outage. ;)
Ric, what a great looking Lily! :D
Pepper, that's an ideal temp for Me. :-)

Ok, I've gotta tell you all....For last semester I made the Deans List w/a GPA of 3.62!!!! The 1st time Ever! (& probably the last), but at least I can say I made it once! :D I got a B in MicroBiology & A's on the rest...w/a 19 hour overload. What do ya think of them apples!? :D I got my letter last week & I couldn't keep it from ya any longer!

Well gotta go clean up supper...
Tomorrow! :D