Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Weather: Yipee It's March!! Daily Weather # II, 0 by rannveig

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright rannveig

In reply to: Yipee It's March!! Daily Weather # II

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Yipee It's March!! Daily Weather # II
rannveig wrote:
Good afternoon everyone!

I'm home for the weekend and pretty happy with this first week. I'd say things are off to a very good start :-)

It's snowed the past two nights so the ground is covered with a white blanket - a very wet one though - the temp's well above freezing at 38°F so it's very slushy out there. A bit breezy and overcast at the moment, there was a fairly heavy snowshower on the way home with poor visibility. Not really fun to drive in.

Great photos everyone - too many to comment on them all .......

Blooms - your apricot tree is absolutely beautiful! I've seen so many photos of pretty cherry blossoms, but never realised that plums, peaches and apricots flower too lol - and they're just as pretty :-)

I'm so enjoying all these flowering fruit trees you guys have and can't wait to see more :-) Wish we had more of those here .......

Lilypon - so glad your DH was alright!

I took this photo this morning as I was going in for breakfast. My room is in one of those small houses - I'm lucky enough to have a private room :-)

Hope you all have a great day :-)

Rannveig