Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Indoor Gardening and Houseplants: Another ceropegia bloom, 0 by begoniacrazii

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright begoniacrazii

In reply to: Another ceropegia bloom

Forum: Indoor Gardening and Houseplants

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Another ceropegia bloom
begoniacrazii wrote:
man you're an eagle eye! yes, on closer inspection, it is striped. this thread piqued my curiosity as to the status of my formerly struggling C. woodii. I bought it at HD last year (after killing two before in the house) I decided it would go out to the greenhouse and if it could recover (after losing most of it's leaves) it could stay. So I went out to get it and I found it's empty pot. (wow,there's a surprise, not!) so as I was moving stuff around I see that it had actually repotted itself in it's Rhipsalis neighbors' pot and was 3' long! hanging down through the closet wire shelving. It had a bind-weed (ipomea family) all wound around it and it's even blooming! (Note to self; C. woodii thrives on neglect, hates own pot, is jealous of Rhipsalis' pot and wants to take over!) So I unwound the two and see that it's quite happy now all cozied up to the Rhipsalis!

Here's a shot of it! Now what to do? Leave it alone I suspect and try to make a new start of it. (note the empty pot in the back!) I took a photo of it's flowers, but the focus thing didn't happen the way I wanted.