Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Weather: Daily Weather, January 2006, New Year, New Start!, 0 by Janett_D

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Janett_D

In reply to: Daily Weather, January 2006, New Year, New Start!

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Daily Weather, January 2006, New Year, New Start!
Janett_D wrote:
Rereading some posts, get a somewhat funny feeling. How different we want our weather to be this winter. Some of us cheering like crazy when its pouring rain, some do the happy dance just for a few days of sun (like me) And some wants it to be snowy and freezing cold. are we all living on the same planet :0))
Lilypond I don't joke about your situation........its awful, but I can get it though why they don't invest in hovvercraft of some kind, like the Islanders have done in our archipelags. They are wintertime in the same spot that you are in, and now they aren't bound on how thick the ice is. We have 221.800 islands thats not connected with a bridge, 7032 of the are inhabited, and have no winter boat traffic to them. They dont get help from the goverment with supplies and stuff. Some of them have joined toghether in buying a hovver to get their supplies out. some even built their own hovvers. Maybe its time for your Chiefs to start to look in this with a new aproche since this winterweather situation globewise have started to change rappidly and enormously. just some toughts.

Here is another. When 9-11 tragedy happened all airoplanes where grounded for three day, During these three days the average temp rised one (1) dgr on every single weather station ALL over Amerika, doesnt that tell us something?? Like the old Chinese saying: Even a butterflies wing beat..................................... everything matters.

Woke up to this beautiful sunrise.
Sunny day is expected :0))
Temps around 32 F
yes we are getting warmer, hope its holding on.
Janett

This message was edited Jan 28, 2006 2:56 PM