aquamarine54 Caledonia, MI welcome to DG..

Jerome, MI(Zone 5b)

Hello, nice to meet you. Glad you found the best garden site on the web. You will enjoy it I am sure...If you have questions...please post here..and someone will come along and help you out...This is the Michigan forum...Many of us here...All really helpful. Tell us about your garden...and what you do...Happy day now...and again welcome..

smiles..Diana

Thumbnail by WantabeGardener
AuGres, MI(Zone 5b)

Welcome to Daves and to the Michigan forum. We're so glad you're here. Tell us about your garden.

Brenda

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

welcome to the site-join in with us here in the Michigan forum
we are all waiting for some WARM weather!!!

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

welcome to our side of the garden ;0)
Gloria

Hastings, MI(Zone 5b)

Hooray, a West michiganer!!! and a gardener to boot!
Hooray!
glad to have you here.
sheri

Caledonia, MI(Zone 5a)

Hi All!! Thank you for the warm Michigan welcome! It seems that "sarv48" already knows me through the Garden Club here in Caledonia. ( I don't know her real name, but once I do I'll be able to place who she is.)

A bit about me...I have a large perennial garden in the back of our home and six raised beds on the side that we grow vegtables in. I also have a small herb garden. I am an advanced master gardener through MSUE since 2004. We have six adult children and ten grandchildren with another on the way. I am a jewelry designer and sell my work through art shows. (Still waiting for "the man" to build a website for my business.) I also head up the meal ministry though our church. I DO stay busy. :-)

Cindy

Plainwell, MI(Zone 6a)

welcome cindy, my hubby andi lived in Middleville for 25 yrs.
Birdie (yup thats "my go by" name too)

Fenton, MI(Zone 5b)

WELCOME!!
Have fun getting and giving advise.
This site ROCKS!!
Julie

Macomb, MI(Zone 5b)

welcome aqua....^_^

Plainwell, MI(Zone 5b)

welcome, welcome. Always nice to see new gardens. Ronna

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.