CLOSED: Romeo/Peacock's Eye...split today have 20 rhizomes

Fresno, CA(Zone 10b)

Romeo is an heirloom Iris from circa 1912...it's a little beauty and has quite a nice 3-4 week bloom once established. I'm willing to share him.....contact me if you'd like one

Thumbnail by corgilover51
Gardiner, ME(Zone 5a)

Hi again,
Please add me to your list.Thank you,
Brig

Plainwell, MI(Zone 6a)

I raise Peafowl and would love to be added to your list. Not to mention its a beautiful flower. :) Birdie

Bowie, MD(Zone 7a)

I'd like to get one from you if I can.

Thanks,
Debbie

Center, TX

Hi, I would dearly love one of those. Please add me to your list. alday

Little Rock, AR(Zone 7b)

I would love to have one of your lovely Romeo's.
Thanks,
Charlotte

Columbia, SC(Zone 7b)

Hi, corgilover, that is a beautiful iris! I would be honored if you would put me on the list to get one.
Many thanks in advance
Lorie in S C

Northeast, MO(Zone 5b)

I will throw my name in the hat too. Please let me know if you have any left :)

Connie

lewiston, ID(Zone 6a)

I would love one too...what are you trading for????? it looks like something from the early 1900's...love the colors....Deb

(Chris) Des Moines, IA(Zone 5a)

I, too, would love to have one.. pretty please :) Let me know how much the postage is and I'll reimburse you, since I really don't have anything to trade yet.

thank you!

Fresno, CA(Zone 10b)

I'll be heading for My Mom and Dad's for Father's Day and splitting the Romeo I gave her several years ago...I'll get as many specimens as I can....I'll contact everyone when we get home to let you all know where I stand....mine are all gone....I'm so pleased that he's been so popular....Romeo is from 1912 and my plant's parent was over 35 years old and I've had mine for 15 years so I know it's very hardy....

Newport News, VA(Zone 11)

If its not too late I'd like one please.

Georgetown, KY(Zone 6a)

IS THIS STILL AVAILABLE? If so, may I join in? Just love it!
thanks, Jackie from Ky

This message was edited Jun 15, 2009 2:22 PM

Plainwell, MI(Zone 6a)

ok thank you for the update. drive safe. Birdie

SAINT GEORGE, UT(Zone 9a)

Hope you had a safe and fun trip.
Are there any left? What would you like in return?
Vicki

Fresno, CA(Zone 10b)

Thanks, yes it was a very nice visit with my folks....her poor Romeo was so pot bound all the rhizomes were small....so sadly I won't be able to send to as many people as I'd hoped...but with any luck two years from now, there will be 25 (15 from my plant and 10 from Mom's)folks with Romeo to trade....I'll take the requests as close to the order they came as I can....Happy gardening ..... Cris

Orlando, FL

hi there would love one too i am just getting into the iris such a pretty flower

Garner, NC(Zone 7b)

I would love to have one if they are still available. Thanks:)

Baytown, TX(Zone 9b)

I would also love one if not all spoken for.

Thanks

Navarre, FL(Zone 8b)

If any left, I would love one, also.

Thanks,
Pam

Huntersville, NC

Please do add me: 50glee.
me'thinks I just made the 20 mark . . .i hope!

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

I have no idea what's going on anymore... if there are still some available add me to the list pretty please...
Brittany

Garner, NC(Zone 7b)

This message was edited Jun 30, 2009 9:27 AM

Gardiner, ME(Zone 5a)

My fan of iris arrived yesterday.

Thank you again,will plant today if the rain ever stops.

Springfield, IL(Zone 6a)

Thank you for the kind offer! If you have one left, I would love to have one!!! Is there anything you're looking for that I might send back to you? LMK!

:) Susie

lewiston, ID(Zone 6a)

Whatever happened here?????? saw one person posted they got an iris but nothing else other than requests...Deb

Little Rock, AR(Zone 7b)

Think that's all that happened! May have gotten more requests than anticipated!!

lewiston, ID(Zone 6a)

I just found it odd not to have any follow-up, it was such a cute little thing, caught my eye right away and I love old time things with history.....Deb

This message was edited Jul 25, 2009 1:15 PM

Baytown, TX(Zone 9b)

I did not receive one so I am not sure. I guess they all went before my post.

Northeast, MO(Zone 5b)

Neither did I. No D-mail or anything on it. Don't know what happened.

Connie

Garner, NC(Zone 7b)

I think she listed them on another thread and never came back to this one unfortunately. I can't remember where I saw them, maybe plant trading. By the time I noticed them, they were all spoken for. I actually thought that some here would have been first had she come back to this thread.

lewiston, ID(Zone 6a)

Yup, that is what happened. I found the thread and she sent them to the people on that thread for inside plants in exchange. Darn.....Deb

Fresno, CA(Zone 10b)

I apologize to everyone that I didn't get to, I couldn't remember which room I put this in, so I just waited for Dmails....I'm still pretty new here and not familiar with how you keep track of where you put things....I had so many requests I was overwhelmed....again, I do apologize, I just found this forum while looking for something else and just happened to see the picture of Romeo. I did sent over 50 out so lots of folks just mailed me their requests.
I'll know better next time.

Center, TX

Hi, -please add me to the list if you have anymore. Thanks alday

Newfield, NY

please add me to your list.thanks dori

Huntersville, NC

Hi May I be added to your list too!!

Thanks!

Wells, TX(Zone 8b)

if the day comes you have enough slips for everyone else who has already posted Id love a slip for myself and would be happy to send you something fro your garden in return
thanks
Kathleen

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.