Prom corsages

Laurel, DE(Zone 7a)

Yes Dianne so folks did camp. GW and Howie camped in their vehicle, others in tents around the pond and Shirley had the loft. A couple folks stayed in cabins about 5 miles from there at a place called the "Road Kill Cafe" and campground. Quite a fabulous homemade place to eat and very cheap$$$. Steve and I went there for the first time a few weeks ago and had barbque ribs, broccoli and cheese deepfried cheeseballs, cherry pie, french fries and a drink and it came to $5.24 each!

Sacramento, CA(Zone 9a)

Wow, Candee. That is quite the bargain at $5.24 each. Just a piece of pie costs that much in some places here. We should have them cater at the Cafe!

Gwen - Ollieberry may be it. I have never heard of that before I got the bottle - is it a locally grown berry?

Langley, WA(Zone 7b)

An Ollieberry is sort of like a blackberry. It may be a cross between blackberry and raspberry. They had them in California too so I'm not sure how local they are. They certainly don't grow 'wild' if that's what you mean. They're cultivated. Personally, I can't really tell the dif between olly and blackberries. They may be larger. Yummy tho!

Christchurch, New Zealand

Sounds like a Loganberry...
they have those in Aussie but in NZ I have never seen them.

Christchurch, New Zealand

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loganberry

Sacramento, CA(Zone 9a)

That sounds familiar too LoL. I meant to save the empty bottle so that I will be able to buy another one the next chance I was able to be in the Whibey Island area, but the bottle must have gotten tossed along the way.

kelowna, Canada

Hello everyone!
I am new in the floral industry (not quite a year yet) and have had no schooling for it. All that I have learned is from my amazing boss, and past boss, as well as my own creativity. I am 20 years old and absolutely am finding such joy in being a "florist" (I quote it because I am not certified or anything). Anyhow; I was wanting to get your opinions on my work and maybe some more tips! Reading forums on this site have given me a few neat ideas! You guys are so full of talent! I hope you enjoy my art. :)

Thumbnail by oOoFlowerChild Thumbnail by oOoFlowerChild
Laurel, DE(Zone 7a)

You have quite a talent flowerchild! Impressive for someone so young!

kelowna, Canada

Wow, thank you! I only wish to improve! Any tips?

Laurel, DE(Zone 7a)

I certainly am not one to provide any tips in this area as I have never attempted anything so intricate. I think what you have done so far are fab and you have some very unique and stylish designs going for you already.

kelowna, Canada

I made these for a wedding last weekend! The bride had such a GREAT Colour pallet for us to choose from! Bright and exciting!

kelowna, Canada

The other photo got covered by a copy write?

Sacramento, CA(Zone 9a)

Flowerchild - I have no hints to give you since you obviously have a lot more talent than I.

Love your corsages with all the little accents.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.