ID needed please!

Radford, VA(Zone 7a)

Hi. This was sold by Park Seed as a 'Comtesse De Bouchaud'. The color in this photo is pretty accurate-although perhaps a tad less bluish. It is a very vibrant magenta.

Thumbnail by green76thumb
Radford, VA(Zone 7a)

Here's a better representation.

Thumbnail by green76thumb
Delaware, OH

it is a ville de lyon and will be a magnificant plant. this one is in my garden and is over 8 years old. it is average in time to establish, but no wilt, long bloom period, second bloom period if handled correctly and just loaded with tons of blooms......

Thumbnail by ClematisGuru
Radford, VA(Zone 7a)

Fantastic-that's good to know! Sounds like I'll be pleased with it (as I already have been so far). : )
Do you know how I'd go about moving the pics. I'd posted of it?
Thanks!

Delaware, OH

sorry, not tracking this early. what do you mean about moving the pics?

Radford, VA(Zone 7a)

Sorry-I posted them as 'Comtesse De Bouchaud', but apparently they're in the wrong place!

Belfield, ND(Zone 4a)

Are you wanting your photos http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/showimage/246739/ moved to this entry? http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/go/38344/ If so, I can do that for you.

For future reference, when you find an error, click on the red 'Report an error' button in the top right hand corner of the PlantFile entry where the error occurs and tell us what you found. If it's your photos that you want moved, let us know. If it's another error or omission that needs to be corrected, it's very helpful if you can give us a brief but detailed note of the error and links that support the correction.

For now, if it's your photos that need to be moved as I outlined in the first paragraph, just post here and I can do that. I have this thread watched now.

Radford, VA(Zone 7a)

Yes please. Thanks for telling me how to resolve such things in the future too!

Belfield, ND(Zone 4a)

You're welcome. The photos have been moved.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.