Perry Mason

Water Valley, MS(Zone 7a)

Ah, so you think you've seen all those episodes of the old Perry Mason series. Not so fast there my friends. Little did you know, the shows were edited down from 53 minutes to 43 minutes for syndication. Hours upon hours of unseen Perry, Della, Paul, and the ever popular Lt. Tragg. But wait, there's more. CBS has posted the full length version of seasons I and II at their site where they may be viewed at your leisure. They also are releasing the unedited versions on dvd (43 episodes per season as opposed to the 21 episodes today's dollar buys in la la land) And because I feel empowered, here's a link
http://www.cbs.com/classics/perry_mason/
These play fine on low speed dsl, but if you are on dialup, I'm afraid you may never know what happened to grandma Walton.
But wait, if you clicked on the link provided and place your mouse on shows, you'll see under classics not only Perry but the original Star Trek series, Hawaii Five-o, Twin Peaks, and many more. Water the tomatoes tommorrow. Book em Dano.
Claud

This thread has 9 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!