Would love to buy or trade cuttings/plants.

Petal, MS

Hi,
I have found a new passion, Coleus. If anyone has any that they can part with I would be grateful. I have a large list for trading that you will have to d-mail me for or I would be happy to buy. At this time I only have a few that came untagged from a local nursery.
Thanks for any help.
Pam/hiddenlily

DeRidder, LA(Zone 9a)

Pam, I have two different coleus from rooted cuttings....and two or three more I can get cuttings from. They all are named. Your welcome to have for postage.

Petal, MS

Thank you so much, I would love them if you would like d-mail me your addy I can send snail or paypal. If you would like a trade I can do that too!
Pam

DeRidder, LA(Zone 9a)

Pam, I don't mind a trade at all. If you'd rather do that, sounds good to me. I already have two different coleus rooted.....do you want to wait a few days and let me get the others rooted? Or just send cuttings?
Dollie

Petal, MS

Either way is fine with me. I can do cuttings or you can root. LMK which you prefer.
Thanks again,
Pam

Portland, OR

I have 8 coleus plants and would like to trade cuttings for any I don't have.

Petal, MS

I don't have any at this point that are named, petrocosmealove. I wish I did. If you see anything else you would like to trade for let me know.
Thanks,
Pam

Woodway, TX(Zone 8a)

You might exchange photos of what you have for trade if you don't know the names. And two suppliers in a town can have 3 different names on the same plant. Lowe's here had flat after flat of coleus labeled Peter Wonder, and all were solid deep burgandy.

Tampa, FL(Zone 10a)

Yes, photos are always a plus.

Thumbnail by DaleTheGardener
North West, OH(Zone 5b)

Pam I have a few plants listed in the marketplace http://davesgarden.com/products/market/view/6907/ and I'll have cuttings later in the season that I'll happliy share.

DeRidder, LA(Zone 9a)

Pam, please D-Mail me if you still want these plants.

Ladoga, IN(Zone 6a)

Does anyone have Pam's(hiddenlilys) address? I have a package that I need to get out to her this AM, and I'm afraid that she won't see my d-mail, in time.If so, could you please send it to me?
Thanks..Dee

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.