Apologies to all

Sarasota, FL

Hello Fellow Midwestern Gardeners
I must apologize to you all for coming and going in my postings. Mostly I just hit and went. Sigh... I have been busy with other projects (and incapacitated with bulging disc in my neck) and let this site slip to the wayside. But I truely enjoy the garden discussions. I have determined to come around more often. Looking forward to many good garden discussions,
Stephanie Boles (josette63)

KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

Just take care of yourself first. I'm pretty busy here too so my posts tend to be sporadic most of the times. Earlier I was trying to keep my possible future nephew from my computer. LOL

Sarasota, FL

Thankfully we have two computers or I would never be allowed on it with a teenager in the house. :-)

suburban K.C., MO(Zone 6a)

No apology needed, just take care of yourself first and enjoy life! : )
Will

Sarasota, FL

Thank you, everyone. Y'all are very kind. And my neck actually improved after weeks of excruciating pain and visiting the pain management clinic. And then, (you have to laugh at this) I stepped in a shallow hole and ripped the ligaments in my ankle nearly in two one week ago. So I am again laid up. I'm thinking 2009 is not my year for gardening. But I can certainly gaze at the gardens and enjoy talking about gardening at Dave's.
Steph

Savannah, MO(Zone 5b)

Hey Steph. Sorry to hear about your neck pain. I had something very similar a couple of years ago and I can sympathize. For what it's worth, I got a lot of relief by using an inversion table. An added bonus was that when I was hanging upside down was one of the few times when everyone else in the house would leave me alone. :-)

I can't think of a better place to be than here if I couldn't be out digging for real.

Sarasota, FL

Thanks Debbie. Perhaps the inversion table is a consideration since I failed physical therapy. LOL I didn't know you could 'fail' physical therapy. But I did. Yes, I would rather be digging in the garden too.
Steph

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.