Dahlia tubers for postage

Gladwin, MI(Zone 5a)

I have, on my desk, 2 boxes of plump,fat, ready for planting, named dahlia's to the first 2 people to respond to this thread. Just pay for postage. Any takers???? Come on .....you know you want them.......go ahead......what have you got to lose?

Erika

Issaquah, WA(Zone 7a)

Me, Me! I gave away way too many, to such a degree that I don't have enough to even plant one whole dahlia bed. And I'm not letting the new bed I worked so hard on last year go to weed. I would welcome any, in any color.

Gladwin, MI(Zone 5a)

wow you are right on the ball. i'll gladly get you a box in the mail tomorrow. I on the other hand have run out of room. I guess i'll have to barter for MORE of the corn field next year.

erika

This message was edited Jun 1, 2009 6:28 AM

Coushatta, LA

Am i to late please let me know.If so thats cool.

Issaquah, WA(Zone 7a)

I happened to have a lull at work at exactly the right time, Greathorse! I promise I will do my best to grow, divide, store, and spread the dahlia love again next year. Let me know the postage and I'll get it to you pronto.

(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

It's amazing how generous people on this forum are!! Makes me feel good!

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Agree!! I actually (ducking and running) have never had Dahlias....might you still have some? If not - no worries..thanks for the consideration!!

Albany, OR(Zone 8a)

Annie, if you gave us all too many and didn't keep enough for yourself.................................shame on you! You were way too generous then! You should have told me and I could have sent you some tubers of maybe what you didn't have then. Next time..............do that please!
Erika, yes, you are good to share with others!

Gladwin, MI(Zone 5a)

therosegirl-your in,d-mail me your address
Chantell-i have enough for you too,d-mail me your address

I'm so happy that i found some takers this late in the dahlia planting season. I'm very glad to be able to share with others as others have been able to share with me. Happy Growing!

Erika

Coushatta, LA

Thanks Greathorse,just let me know how much and i will get the money order out.WOOOHOOOO.

Thanks,Cody

Issaquah, WA(Zone 7a)

Carol, it seemed like I had tons at the time of mailing out, but only a few have died or been duds, so I'm not sure what happened. It doesn't matter the great DG dahlia fiends are supplying me amply.

I planted a red section the other day and wondered if I'd lost all "That's Jake" as I didn't come across any in pots or flats. Well, cleaning the basement potting area today, I found That's Jake: in vermiculite in a ziploc, huddled in darkness under the huge ping pong table mess LOL! At least a couple had shoots and aren't too shriveled to plant, so that was a nice find.

Erika you rock for sharing. It's such an easy way to spread a simple joy. Or an infuriatingly addicting hobby :) I appreciate your generosity!

Valdosta, GA(Zone 8b)

Are there any left? I would love to have some.

Tami :)

Albany, OR(Zone 8a)

Annie, am glad you found 'That's Jake'. Mine is lost. It didn't come back last year so.............need to get another one later. You have got to stop hiding them, LOL
I understand on how you think the ones you saved for yourself will be fine and then later you find out the eye died, tuber got dried up before planting, rotted out, or etc. That happened to me. I should haven't sold certain ones since I lost a few of them totally. Live and learn!

(Arlene) Southold, NY(Zone 7a)

Pooch - I'll have a minor package going out to you today.

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

ok just finished wiping up the water that I spurted out of my mouth when I read that you gave away too many tubers dear Pooch. That is just the funniest but sweetest thing ^_^

Coushatta, LA

Thanks,Erika,can't wait to get my Dahlias.

Thanks,Cody

Thumbnail by TheAngelGirl
Gladwin, MI(Zone 5a)

mollymistsmith,

sorry but i am all out of tubers, but i'll keep you in mind for next summer.

erika

Coushatta, LA

Erika,you money order is in the mail.

Thanks again,Cody

Coushatta, LA

Erika,thank you so much for the Dahlias.I got them today and it is alot of them.

Thanks again,Cody

Thumbnail by TheAngelGirl
Valdosta, GA(Zone 8b)

greathorse,

That's alright. Thank you.

Tami :)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.