Gardening Magazines

Pleasureville, KY(Zone 6a)

I have 13 Horticulture magazines, 9 craft magazines 16 Farm & Ranch, 14 assorted, Woman's Day, Ladies Home Journal, Southern Lady, Country Living.

All for postage

Plano, TX

what are the craft magazines?

Bread Dough Crafts, Crochet, Bead Style, Easter projects, Halloween Projects, Christmas Projects.Another with miscellaneous projects. They would fit in a large padded envelope.

(Zone 5b)

Hi, what years are the Horticulture magazines?
Don't want to take away from someone else if I already have them...
I hadn't subscribed before 2007.

Can you mail USPS bookrate?

Thanks,
Bonnie

They are all current. I have subscribed for about 2 years.

(Zone 5b)

Guess we both subscribed about the same time!

If you don't get any takers here, you might want to try ebay because the horticulture ones go for a decent price there usually.

Thanks anyway for your generous offer!

I didn't know that about ebay. Thanks for that tip. I just hate to toss them.

New York, NY(Zone 6b)

If you have any left, I would be interested in the Bead Style magazines. I could use them for my winter projects. The other projects I would not have time for.

Thanks,
Ivy

Sorry, the craft magazines are gone.

New York, NY(Zone 6b)

Thank you. I am sure that they will enjoy them.

Abilene, TX(Zone 7a)

Hi, do you still have any of the magazines left? Thanks, anita

Everything but the craft magazines.

Pittsburgh, PA(Zone 5b)

Can you tell me what the postage would be to 15203?

For which ones? or all I have? I am on vacation now, and will be home over the weekend, and I will have it checked Monday at the post office.

Gardiner, ME(Zone 5a)

Hi,
are the Horticulture Mag.still availabale ? how much would be postage to 04345 bookrate ?

I will check that at the post office on Monday, and let you know.

Gardiner, ME(Zone 5a)

Thank you..have a great weekend..Happy gardening :-)

Pittsburgh, PA(Zone 5b)

I'd like whatever you have if I can afford the postage to 15203 - can you weigh them and find out?

I have been without internet yesterday, and didn't get to the post office, so be patient with me, and I will get the information to you tomorrow.

Pittsburgh, PA(Zone 5b)

No problem.
I've been without internet at home for a LONG time and was recently without car to get to the library, either! It was quite the bus schedule to-do and I'm glad THAT"S over!

Finally made it to the post office today, and they will all fit in a flat rate medium box for approximately $11.00. I priced it both ways, and the weight of the book rate ran about 13 something. So flat rate would be cheaper.

Gardiner, ME(Zone 5a)

Hi,
is that for the Horticulture magazines ? see my post above or meant for someone else ? just checking.

Oh, oh, I goofed, I weighed all of them together, so the horticultural magazines would be cheaper. Have to do another run to the PO tomorrow, and will take them and check the weight on them. So sorry.

Gardiner, ME(Zone 5a)

I am glad I am not the only one that goofs today hahaha...no problem and no hurry.

Nilly and Eglantyne, is it okay to split the magazines this way? Eglantyne the Horticulture Magazines, and Nilly all the rest. I have farm and ranch and lots miscellaneous ones. Let me know, and I will weigh them that way.

Pittsburgh, PA(Zone 5b)

Sure. I was hoping for some Horticulture, but I can use the others as well!
Sounds good to me!

Why don't I leave it to you an Eglantyne to decide how to split them, and then you can just let me know. Okay?|

Gardiner, ME(Zone 5a)

defoecat and nilly,
I was originally and still only interested in the Horticulture magazines.Bought a gift subscription for our daughter .So our daughter Angela is a new member as of today Dg name Midnight 1 and I had kind of promised her the magazines after I was thru so she could learn from them.

What I can do though is later on I can offer them again for postage to nilly BUT as my life usually goes I can't promise when that will be ?
what do you both think ?

It is fine with me whatever you all decide. I just hate to throw them in the garbage, if other people would be interested in them. If nilly agrees, that is great. Just didn't want that decision to be mine, as you both expressed interest in them, and didn't want to have to choose who gets what.

Back from the post office Horticultural Magazines by media mail, 4.33, and the others by media mail 4.76. Just let me know.

I discovered more craft books if anybody is interested.

Pittsburgh, PA(Zone 5b)

I'll take those "others"!
Do I pay you or do you send them C.O.D.?
They don't do that anymore, do they?

Feeling my age....

nilly, I will ship them tomorrow, when you get them just send the amount of postage that is marked on the box. Maybe you and eglantyne can do a trade later on.

Pittsburgh, PA(Zone 5b)

Very groovy.

:)

Gardiner, ME(Zone 5a)

Sounds good to me...OH what a day ! I am BEAT !!

Do you want a check or MO ,cash or PP..please let me know.

check or MO will be fine. I will ship both out tomorrow.

Since neither of you is in the Addy Exchange, please dmail me your addresses so that I can get them shipped out.

Gardiner, ME(Zone 5a)

Hi,
I am in the addy exchange :-)
but here is my address

Brigitte Brackett
31 Brunswick Avenue
Gardiner, Maine 04345

NOW I really am going to bed...thank you in advance.

Thanks!

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.