The Better Buisiness Bureau Report on TyTy nursery

Dothan, AL(Zone 8a)

I thought ya'll might find this rather interesting. Remember I recently let ya'll know that tyty had sent me a palm, and my credit card was charged $ 47.50. This morning I have an e-mail from the BBB, saying they had received a message from tyty, saying, that since my order did not reach or go over their minimum of $ 80.00, their computer automatically rejected the order, so therefore my $ 47.50 was automatically refunded. Then, pray-tell why was my card charged and why did I get a palm tree ? This is just more proof on how tyty lies. I am going to respond to the BBB with proof that my card was charged, and I will let them know that I have received a palm tree. The case, in itself has been closed, since I do have the tree, but just to let the BBB know, how tyty has lied to them, I will send proof.
This is all just too bizzare.......if tyty has any sense at all, they will know that I have proof that they are lying.

Cincinnati (Anderson, OH(Zone 6a)

I hope you get some kind of satisfaction by telling the BBB your facts.

That nursery has lied up the Yazoo to so many including the BBB and the State Attorney General's office and it is hard to understand how such brazen misrepresentations to consumers can be tolerated by the laws and regulations in (interstate?) commerce.

There are loads of negative comments about it on Amazon, and of course it had such an ugly history here with all their false representations and 'goings ons' that their store was pulled from Watchdog because of legal issues.

Well, sorry for my venting, and I hope you get some results. t.

Peachtree City, GA(Zone 8a)

I stopped dealing with TyTy a few years ago. They sent me this gosh awful citrus tree that looked about dead and wanted me to pay for return shipping. They also wanted to keep the shipping that I paid for them to ship it to me, which was extremely high.

Seale, AL(Zone 8b)

Every year I see their commercials on tv. Just order and don't send any money now type of thing. have never ordered from them even though I been tempted a couple of times.

Now how dumb is that. how many people gonna order 80 bucks worth of plants all at the same time. Ya a few will but the majority sure won't.

Hope the BBB take s notice of the lies, but they probably so used to all the complaints.

Can the BBB even do anythign abotu a company if they not a BBB member?

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.