ROSE MALLOW

Au Gres, MI(Zone 5a)

BRENDA

As promised, here is a picture of the Rose Mallow.....the ones you got today should grow to this size for you.

Happy Gardening

Deann

Thumbnail by deann
AuGres, MI(Zone 5b)

Very pretty. Thanks Deann! It was so good to visit with you today.

Brenda

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

Oh Deann how pretty !!! I planted that a few years ago never seen it sense ;0(
Gloria

Au Gres, MI(Zone 5a)

Gloria

When you come to see me I will dig up a couple of them for you. These are annuals which thinks its a perennial. They come up all over the place in my garden and I am forever yanking them out as a weed. I do keep one good size one....I noticed I have a few more left in my circle and will keep those growing for you when you come to see me

Deann

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

i am still round up-ing mine!!! LOL

enjoy it ladies!

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

thank you Deann I'll let you know when I'm comming I just got the little mister out of the hospital yesterday he realy messed up his back this time then when they did the cat scan they found an abnominal aortic aneurysm I had to call an ambulance to get him out of the house !! he is still bad but is up on his feet with a walker for short times in a lot of pain ;0(
Gloria

Au Gres, MI(Zone 5a)

Gloria

I am so sorry to hear about your DH. Sure hope with your TLC he will be on the road to recovery...

Deann

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

Thanks Deann say some prayers for us I'm so tierd right now I think I'll just go sit in my chair for a while ;0)
Gloria

AuGres, MI(Zone 5b)

Gloria, I am so sorry to hear about your husband. I hope he's heading for a speedy recovery soon. Take it easy.

Brenda

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

thanks girls hes doing a little better its going to be a slow go but at least hes walking some now ;0)
Gloria

Macomb, MI(Zone 5b)

Awe Gloria I'm so sorry for the little mister and you to....wish I lived closer to help you! I'll be praying for you two ^_^

~Big Hugs~

Delane

Caro, MI(Zone 5a)

Gloria, my prayers and best wishes are with you two also.

Mary Ellen

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.