Happy Holler Gardens Cannas????

Monroe City, MO(Zone 6a)

Anybody else get burned by Happy Holler Gardens? I ordered from them back in February and now I learned that they closed up their business with no way to contact them through phone, email, or regular mail. I guess I just got swindled out of money and cannas. I left my two cents worth on the GardenWatchdog, but now I have two holes in my long canna bed where the 3-4 foot Red and 3-4 foot Pink large bloom canna bulbs I had ordered are suppose to be growing.

I have the yellow ones and the orange ones already up about one foot and (sigh).....it's going to be sooo embarrasing when the local gardening club comes around on their annual tour during the July4th holiday and I'll be growing something else right smack in my Canna Bed!!...oh well, live and learn...I should have stuck with Horn Canna Farm!

I normally check with the Watchdog before I order with a new-to-me company, and wouldn't you know.....the one time I don't and WHAM!!!....let this be a lesson for any newbies!!

Parkersburg, WV

I had started to order from them. I kept going to their website and it seemed like every couple of days the prices changed. I got kind of suspicious and did not order at all. Now I am glad I didn't, but am sorry so many others got burnt.

Phoenix, AZ

I got conned too :(
I didn't even think about checking them out. I figured since they were on Dave's they must be good. Learned that lesson the hard way.
Looks like it was a scam from the get go :(

I hope they get exactly what they deserve..........................

Fate, TX(Zone 8a)

good point fish knees....i bought clematis from koi gardens without checking because they were on daves. but even if i had all i would have seen would have been good feedback. not anymore after this year. apparently though koi needed to take their ads down sooner as they had more work than they could handle. i did get my money back but i really wanted the clematis.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.